Controls and BEMS in focus
Published: 04 April, 2012
The BCIA National Conference & Exhibition offers an exciting range of case-study presentations, technical insights and an opportunity to network with industry experts. It takes place on 10 May 2012 at the St John's Hotel in Solihull. The dedicated website (see below) offers full details, and you can also book online and make appointments to meet the event partners. The BCIA National Conference & Exhibition is now CPD accredited through the Construction CPD scheme.
The theme for the BCIA National Conference is ‘Efficient, sustainable and profitable buildings’. Speakers from retail, the public sector, universities and others will discuss how they have used building controls and BEMS to measure, monitor and manager energy in their businesses. The conference is aimed at facilities managers, building owners and operators, specifiers and energy managers.
For the first time ever, a dedicated exhibition will run alongside the BCIA National Conference. Delegates will be able to view the latest products from a cross-section of the controls industry and network with technical experts during breaks. Delegates can book time with the exhibitors using our online system. There is more information on the confirmed exhibitors on the web site below.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show