Vent-Axia introduces range of door curtains
Published: 20 July, 2005
Vent-Axia has extended its range of air curtains for commercial applications with three new models.
For new-build or refurbishment projects, the VA-CA3 offers high output from a compact unit. They can be fully recessed into modular ceilings, individually or in multiple installations. Electrically heated, low-pressure hot water and ambient-air versions are available.
The VA-CA2 is for surface mounting. Finishes include custom colours and stainless steel. Control options include thermostats, door-open sensors, outside-temperature sensors and timers. Up to six units can be regulated by a single controller.
With retrofits in mind, the VA-CA1 range is aimed at small shops and commercial premises. It can be used on doorways up to 3 m high.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show