NG Bailey completes work on Edinburgh International Conference Centre
Published: 04 July, 2013
The major refurbishment and expansion of Edinburgh International Conference Centre, with electrical services by NG Bailey has seen a substantial increase in size. The £9 million project involved NG Bailey upgrading and installing a new HV and LV electrical power distribution system in the existing building and new office space.
The project included general and emergency lighting for the new offices, new fire-detection equipment linked to the existing fire panel, lightning protection and dedicated power supplies to serve specialist operating equipment in the new office spaces.
One aspect of the project included enhancing the originally proposed lighting system to take advantage of technical advances to LED lighting which offered greater functionality and usability.
Features of the project include moving-floor technology that enables the suite to be configured into many different set-ups. There is a new entrance and cafe. The project includes a new 7-storey office development split between two buildings.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show