New web site for McQuay Service
Published: 04 July, 2013
McQuay Service has launched a new web site to make it easier to access information on the wide range of heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) maintenance packages on offer. There is also detailed information on the various safety certificates and professional accreditations awarded to McQuay Service.
Two types of contact form, general and technical, enable enquiries to be directed to the right place for an accurate and speedy response.
The web site also incorporates a full search facility, including PDFs and a product filter to complement the extensive product catalogue, sophisticated navigation and a full content-management system.
Located in Dartford and Newcastle, McQuay Service offers full after-sales support for the maintenance and repair of all McQuay HVACR equipment and any other manufacturers’ chillers and AHUs.For more information on this story, click here: July 2013, 151
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show