Elco UK launches new CPD course
Published: 06 May, 2015
Elco UK has developed a CPD course to help building-services engineers better understand how to integrate CHP, condensing boilers and heat pumps. This CIBSE-approved module covers the extensive benefits of CHP in commercial installations and the key considerations for achieving ‘good-quality’ CHP status.
The course also looks at how a commercial heat pump can work effectively alongside condensing boilers.
Gavin Watson, sales director, says, ‘Integrating condensing boilers with CHP or heat pumps is becoming a popular strategy across the commercial sector.’For more information on this story, click here: May 2015, 201
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show