Polymer grilles and diffusers
Published: 02 November, 2016
The Aircell Polymer range of grilles a and diffusers from Waterloo Air Products provides a solution for the strict requirements of sterile working environments or to remove the risk of rust due to moisture or oxidisation caused by cleaning agents reacting with metal. They are particularly suited to chlorinated environments such as swimming pools or leisure centres or high-cleaning-regime areas such as hospitals or laboratories. Other potential applications include schools and colleges, kitchens and restaurants, hotels or libraries.
These units are injection moulded in self-coloured white engineering polymer.
The range includes floor and ceiling diffusers, grilles and valves — all or which are class 0 fire rated.For more information on this story, click here: Nov 2016, 162
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show