Cylon boosts its web capabilities
Published: 18 February, 2006
The Unitron Energy Manger recently introduced by Cylon Controls provides an integrated web-based solution for energy control.
This software package enables users to identify and minimise wastage by monitoring and tracking energy use in real time. Savings of 5 to 25% in utility bills can be expected.
Automatic monitoring reduces manpower costs, and the system can provide alerts via e-mail, SMS and alarm messages on a screen. The program can deal with problems automatically if required, with a report e-mailed to various users.
Unitron Energy Manager can be operated as a client server, stand-alone or multi-site system tightly integrated with the Unitron UC32 BMS. A basic kit can be installed initially and added to as required.
The system can retrieve date from a Unitron Command Centre and connect to Unitron controllers to retrieve real-time values. It is also compatible with the Unitron 2000 range.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show