Specifying bathrooms online
Published: 18 February, 2006
Bathroom company Ideal Standard has launched a new web site to enable customers to specify complex projects online. Previously, the sales force spent a long time with customers going through catalogues and working out projects by hand before making a sale.
‘Bluebook online’ is aimed at architects and construction professionals. A new specification tool enables customers to select and configure complex product combinations and output industry-standard documentation and reports. Projects can be stored and managed on the site, with the option of sharing them with other users of the system.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show