Big delivery for Big Lottery office
Published: 18 March, 2006
Works for M&E contractor SES take a step closer to completion with the delivery of plant equipment, including a 5 t chiller and three air-handling units, for the 8-storey St James Gate development in the heart of Newcastle. The company’s £2.3 million contract includes the installation and commissioning of all M&E services to the development and utilises large-scale modularisation methods to the risers, floors and core services.
The Big Lottery is a tenant.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show