Vaillantís latest combi boiler delivers high volumes of hot water
Published: 07 May, 2007
Vaillant has extended its ecoTEC range of boilers with the ecoTEC plus 937, a condensing combination boiler suitable for larger properties. This new boiler incorporates a 15 litre actoSTOR, which can provide 200 litres of hot water every 10 minutes. It addresses the reluctance of installers to fit a combination boiler in large properties.
The actoSTOR enables baths to be filled more quickly and gives exceptional shower performance, with a flow of over 15 l/min at 65įC. The actoSTOR can be recharged in just two minutes.
The ecoTEC plus 937 has a central-heating output of 12 to 28 kW and a DHW output of 37 kW. It is 720 mm high and does not require compartment ventilation. A 2-year warranty is standard, and there is a 5-year anti-scale warranty on the DHW heat exchanger and actoSTOR.
This boiler is compatible with Vaillantís range of controls, including the VRC 400 weather compensator and the VRT 360f wireless programmable room thermostat that allows 2-way communication between the boiler and central heating.For more information on this story, click here:May 2007, 125
- 21 - 22 October, 2015Building Controls Show 2015
- 22 October, 2015ESTA Energy efficiency summit
- 03 - 04 November, 2015CIBSE Building Performance Conference & Exhibition
- 06 November, 2015The difference between Soft Landings and Government Soft Landings
- 13 November, 2015BSRIA Briefing ó Smarter ways to better buildings
- 25 November, 2015 - 16:30Heat 2015
- 16 - 18 February, 2016ACR Show