Toshiba to sponsor Rugby World Cup
Published: 05 August, 2007
Toshiba Corporation is sponsoring the Rugby World Cup 2007, to be held in France, Wales and Scotland this autumn.
In the run-up to the event, Toshiba Air Conditioning will run promotions and competitions related to rugby. This support for sporting excellence follows successful sponsorship of the FIFA World Cup by the company last year. David MacRae, UK commercial director, says, ‘UK customers will be anticipating being able to watch the rugby with us, as they did the football.’
Takahiro Ishii, president and CEO of Toshiba Europe, said, ‘Toshiba has always been a big supporter of rugby, and we are extremely pleased to be associated with this exciting and prestigious event. The Rugby World Cup is a driving force in the game with a long and proud heritage, and we are very honoured to be sponsoring an event which brings together countries from around the world.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show