Natural smoke ventilation
Published: 02 September, 2007
To help architects, contractors, developed and building-services engineers understand the requirements of the Building Regulations for smoke-control systems in residential buildings, SE Controls has updated its popular guide on the subject. It includes information on the latest systems, European product standards, design approaches and information on meeting the requirements of Approved Document B.
The latest changes to this document recognise the need for designers to treat smoke control as a system, making specific reference to the new European EN12101 family of standard products covering smoke- and heat-exhaust ventilation systems.
The new document also recognises the now widespread use of smoke shafts and sets out practical guidance and regulations regarding the form and function of the shaft and the smoke- and heat-exhaust control system.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show