Autron expands into pressurisation
Published: 09 October, 2004
Pressurisation equipment to maintain a minimum set pressure in sealed heating and chilled-water systems has been introduced by Autron.
The Micropack is said to be one of the smallest and most compact twin-pump units on the marked. This wall-mounted unit is suitable for cold-fill pressures up to 3.5 bar and boiler ratings up to 500 kW. They can operate at up to 90°C.
The Aquapress is a single-pump system with thermal overload. It can be mounted on the wall and accommodate cold fill pressures from 1.4 to 3.5 bar and boiler ratings up to 300 kW. These units have adjustable pressure-switch control.
Both products can be supplied with diaphragm expansion vessels from 20 to 500 litres and optional extras such as a quick filling loop and enhanced control package with volt-free signal relays.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show