Building-controller video shows installation speed
Published: 08 December, 2007
When you have 95 seconds to spare, Honeywell invites you to look at its video of its CentraLine Lion building controller being installed and commissioned. The clip is on YouTube and the CentraLine City web site.
The Lion controller has twice the memory of the popular Excel 500 controller, co it can be used in complex applications. Its capabilities include optimum start/stop, night purge and maximum-load demand.
Lion con be used for stand-alone applications, as well as for dial-up and networked building-automation systems. It uses a patented panel bus concept developed by Honeywell, featuring click-and-go DIN-rail installation.
Too find the clip on YouTube, search ‘CentraLine’. On the CentraLine web site, then the Lion poster on ‘City’ view.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show