Wireless fire detectors
Published: 02 July, 2008
Apollo’s XPander range of wireless intelligent fire detectors is designed for use where wired detectors are impractical or undesirable. XPander enhances the capabilities of the XP95 range of detectors and comprises an interface, optical smoke detector, multi-sensor smoke detector, heat detector types A1R and CS, wireless base, manual call point, sounder and a sounder beacon.
Devices are connected to an XP95-compatible control panel via an interface which is wired into the loop and recognised as detectors connected to the system. Up to 15 detectors can be connected to an interface, with up to five interfaces per loop.
The bases can indicated if battery power is low, a detector is dirty or has been tampered with and if signal strength is low.For more information on this story, click here: July, 08 182
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show