Inviron wins 550-building maintenance contract
Published: 04 September, 2008
Inviron has won a major M&E maintenance contract with Suffolk County Council. It covers over 550 local-authority buildings in the southern and western areas of the county, including its headquarters in Ipswich, Endeavour House, offices, schools, libraries, fire stations and residential care homes.
Inviron will carry out around 20 000 planned preventative maintenance jobs a year, along with reactive maintenance work and general project work. To service this contract, new jobs will be created in the area, including engineers and administration staff.
Steve Southgate, Inviron’s operations manager, comments, ‘I believe we won the contract due to the high levels of quality and performance that we have shown over the last five years whilst covering southern Suffolk.’
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show