Specification Expert software is updated for 2009
Published: 08 June, 2009
The 2009 version of Specification Expert from NES combines higher functionality and significant enhancements to content, as well as improvements to the user interface that save time and increase productivity.
This program is used for generating building-services specifications and producing operation and maintenance manuals.
Sharing information with others has been made even easier. There are also refinements in publishing to PDF, publishing equipment schedules and handling images.
There are new guidance notes on sustainability and renewable issues, such as ‘Drivers for change’, ‘Overall performance targets’ and ‘Environmental issues’.
References to new and updated British Standards include BS 9999:2008 — the code of practice for fire safety in the design, management and use of buildings.
Pre-edit questions have been reviewed for the self-contained sections, and clauses on fire and smoke dampers revised to suit the latest test requirements.For more information on this story, click here: Jun 09, 168
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show