M&E contractor wins more legal business
Published: 08 July, 2009
M&E contractor ABS London Ltd has completed a £2.5 million contract for legal firm Charles Russell LLP, in partnership with main contractor Overbury. This contract is one of a series of recent large contracts that ABS has completed in the City.
They include a shell-and-core to Cat A installation for Herbert Smith LLP and a Cat B fit-out for Speechly Bircham LLP ABS is also working on a project for professional-services company KMPG (pictured), worth about £2.75 million, which is due for completion in October 2009.
ABS was established in 2000. The company has a long-standing history of work in the legal industry and continues to enjoy rapid growth in this area. Tony Smith, London managing director, says, ‘We are delighted to announce the company’s growth and development within the legal industry. It makes up a significant proportion of our turnover and is fast becoming a niche arena for the business to focus on.’
The company has also secured a number of long-term maintenance contracts for legal firms.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show