Kershaw wins £2.3 million of new contracts
Published: 08 July, 2009
A £1.7 million contract for M&E services for a new £10 million public swimming pool in Southend is among the latest contract wins for Kershaw Mechanical Services.
The company is also involved in refurbishing mechanical services at Papworth Hospital in a contract worth £650 000.
Ian Greenstock, sales director, says, ‘Like most businesses right now we are keeping our heads down and focusing on what we need to do to thrive through this recession. These new contract wins are fantastic, and we are looking forward to working on these major projects.’
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show