Published: 10 November, 2009
Two guides to solar-thermal technology have been published by the Solar Trade Association and the Heating & Hotwater Industry Council.
The ‘Solar handbook’ will be published annually to provide up-to-date information on changes taking place in the solar industry. It includes a full directory of STA members.
The other guide is a solar-thermal benchmark commissioning checklist, which sets standards on how solar thermal systems are commissioned and handed over to the end user.For more information on this story, click here: Nov09, 155
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show