Daikin brings a fresh new look to air conditioning
Published: 08 December, 2009
Daikin’s Emura range of wall-mounted air-conditioning units are described as a blend of iconic design and engineering excellent. These units have a thin profile and are finished in matt crystal white or sandblasted aluminium. They have been designed in Europe for European conditions and can provide both heating and cooling. Its most obvious asset is its looks, but Emura units conceal a host of features behind their appearance.
They have an EER of up to 4.46 (Label A) and sound-pressure levels as low as 22 dB(A).
Inverter control brings rooms to the required temperature quickly and maintains the temperature with less fluctuation, reducing stop/start cycles, so that energy costs can be cut by 30% a year.
A built-in movement sensor switches units to energy-saving setting if the room has been unoccupied for 20 minutes.
To maximise comfort, air is delivered horizontally when cooling and vertically downwards when heating.
Emura indoor units can be used in a single-room set up or in a multiple-room application with up to nine indoor units connected to one outdoor unit.For more information on this story, click here: Dec 09, 189
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show