Oventrop valves help fast-track refurbishment
Published: 08 March, 2010
Oventrop valves were selected by building-services consultants Bianco Sale to facilitate a fast-track refurbishment project in Tunbridge Wells to convert the offices of an insurance company into a health centre for Assura. When complete, the medical centre will accommodate several general practices, diabetic suite, renal unit and a pharmacy.
Mechanical contractor Steadman Environmental stripped out an existing heating system in the 4-storey building and installed a new one to suit the varied occupancies. Hot water is generated by a gas-fired boiler in a new roof-top plant room and circulates throughout the core areas by the new main distribution system.
Radiators fitted with Oventrop TRV/lockshield combinations serve the core areas. The radiator circuits have Hydromat differential valves to reduce commissioning times and improve dynamic balance. The hot-water system is equipped with Aquastrom T Plus automatic regulating valves for secondary circulation.For more information on this story, click here: March10, 80
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show