Condensing gas-fired unit heaters
Published: 10 May, 2010
Powrmatic has introduced a range of condensing suspended gas-fired units heaters. The NVS range provides outputs from 30 to 140 kW and has a secondary non-ferrous heat exchanger to recover latent heat from the flue gases. These heaters can be operated on natural gas or propane. The fuel savings achieved enable the extra capital cost to be recovered within a year.
These heaters also qualify for Enhanced Capital Allowances.
NVS heaters can be fitted with axial fans to discharge heat directly into the space or with centrifugal fans for ducted systems.For more information on this story, click here:MAY 10, 179
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show