Flakt Woods’ commitment to environment is accredited
Published: 07 June, 2010
Flakt Woods has gained environmental accreditation to the ISO 14001 standard, which specifies the requirements for an organisation’s environmental-management system. It applies to those environmental aspects over which an organisation has control and where it is likely to have an influence.
To achieve this certification, the company has to identify the portions of the business that impact on the environment and the environment laws that apply. The next stage is to implement an objectives and targets plan to reduce and manage the company’s environmental impact. This plan is constantly reviewed to monitor improvements.
Kevin Ranson, EHS manager at the company, says, ‘By having our environmental management system independently assessed, we are making a powerful statement about our environmental credentials. This accreditation is clear proof of our commitment to the environment and the excellent practice that runs throughout Flakt Woods.’
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show