Trunking provides more space for data cabling
Published: 11 October, 2010
Marshall-Tufflex’s Twin165 range of medium-size trunking (160 x 65 mm) is designed for installations requirement requiring more containment for data cables than standard. This trunking system is Cat6 and Cat6A compliant and is split to provide about 60% of its space for power and a generous 40% for data cabling.
Made of PVC-U, this trunking includes bend-radius control of 50 mm and adjustable internal and external bends offering ±10° flexibility to accommodate building irregularities on corners.
Twin165 can be treated with a copper spray coating to protect against electro-magnetic interference. It can also be specified as a Bio system with integral anti-microbial protection to help prevent the spread of infection via its surface in areas where hygiene is a priority.
Chris Scott, product manager with Marshall-Tufflex, says, ‘Its data capacity is much greater compared to other products on the market of similar size and offers a range of benefits to both installers and end users, not least its ability to future-proof installation at a price point that will be attractive to a wide variety of clients.’
The system is fully compatible with Marshall-Tufflex accessories.For more information on this story, click here: October 10, 105
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show