Engineering expertise for Derby schools
Published: 11 April, 2005
Consultants Pick Everard has won a major role in Derby’s largest-ever schools-building programme, worth £38 million.
The practice will provide an integrated team to provide design for building services, civil and structural engineering and is working with Norwest Holst Construction and VINCI Investments on the PFI project to rebuild five schools.
The services contractor is Rosser & Russell from Manchester.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show