EnviroVent gains BPEC approval for domestic ventilation training
Published: 03 August, 2011
Ventilation manufacturer EnviroVent has received approval from the British Plumbing Employers Council to become an approved training centre for the domestic-ventilation training programme. Domestic ventilation is now notifiable work under Part F of the Building Regulations and must be carried out by a suitably qualified person. The certificate is shown here by EnviroVent’s trainer Darren Chadwick.
Recognised by HVCA and the NICEIC, the 2-day course is open to people with a number of years of experience in plumbing, heating or electrical engineering — or who are completing NVQ Level 3 in these fields.For more information on this story, click here: August 2011, 206
- 23 October, 2014, 9:30 - 17:30Training Day 1: What Data?
- 28 - 29 October, 2014Leadership in building performance
- 05 - 06 November, 2014FutureBuild 2014
- 05 November, 2014 - 15:15Heat 2014
- 11 November, 2014Heat metering for the Renewable Heat Incentive
- 14 November, 2014BSRIA Briefing — Smarter ways to better buildings
- 18 November, 2014Biomass heating
- 20 November, 2014KNX seminar
- 25 November, 2014Implementing BIM — preparing your implementation plan
- 26 - 27 November, 2014Resilience14
- 27 November, 201410-80-10 — The Building Services Summit