AET moves into low- and zero-carbon technologies
Published: 05 October, 2011
AET offers solar thermal panels for commercial applications with its Camel Solar range. The products have been developed to use solar energy to heat water for a range of applications such as swimming pools and domestic hot water for hospitals, hotels and large industrial processes. The range includes copper and aluminium flat-plate collectors, copper and aluminium facade collectors and evacuated-tube collectors for large-scale applications where premium performance is required.
AET is the exclusive distributor for the Camel Solar range in the UK.
The company is also introducing a range of absorption chillers that can use waste heat to product chilled water. Cooling capacities range from 45 kW to over 3 MW.For more information on this story, click here: Oct 2011 176
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show