Aesthetic appeal and practical innovations aimed at reducing installation time and cost are combined in Legrand Electric’s range of Rolfe King aluminium trunking.
Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust continues to outsource the work required to comply with the Electricity at Work Regulations, rather than use its own in-house maintenance staff. The contract with Parkersell’s specialist electrical testing and inspection division has been renewed for a third time.
A wide range of services for low-voltage and high-voltage electrical distribution systems up to 132 kV is provided by the specialist electrical services division of Eaton Electrical. Services range from simple maintenance to complete turnkey installation and include protection studies, system design and installation, commissioning of capital equipment, sub-station and system reinforcement and customer training.
Refurbishment of the lighting systems in several offices of the National Audit Commission using digital lighting control is achieving energy savings by controlling lighting according to occupancy and daylight availability.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show