Helvar adds DALI subnet router to Digidim range
Published: 04 April, 2013
Helvar’s 905 single DALI subnet router provides a solution for areas that require standalone control of lighting or where an additional subnet needs to be added to an existing Helvar DALI system. Combined with Helvar’s Designer software, the 905 provides advanced control and functional programming.
This new router provides energy-saving features when used with Helvar’s extensive range of sensors with options for absence/presence detection and constant-light functionality. More advanced controls can be programmed to achieved scheduled automated responses and include a real-time clock.
The 905 can communicate with other building-control systems via OPC or HelvarNET I/O function and can integrate with wider building-management systems.
Each 905 router supports up to 64 DALI devices, and up to 100 routers can be networked to form large scalable systems.
Peter Rowledge, UK sales manager, says, ‘Although we expect to see a natural fit for the 905 with hotels, the flexibility of the unit makes it suitable for a wide range of applications.’For more information on this story, click here: April 2013, 107
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show