Lochinvar upgrades CPM boiler range
Published: 03 March, 2016
Lochinvar has upgraded its popular CPM range of condensing, gas-fired, stainless-steel, wall-hung boilers in line with the requirements of the European Eco-design of the Energy related Products (ErP) Directive. Lot 11 of this directive requires that integrated glandless circulating pumps have a maximum Energy Efficiency Index (EEI) no higher than 0.23. The revamped boilers all contain an A-rated integral fully modulating pump.
There are six models in the range with outputs from 58 to 175 kW and efficiencies of 95.2%, based on gross calorific value. Standard features include a cascade control system for up to 12 boilers.
CPM boilers can be connected to a building-management system, but also have a number of integral control features and options.
All CPM modules incorporate an open-therm connection that enables the boiler to manage up to 16 separated heating zones when optional EBC controllers are used.
Domestic hot water is available via the CPM — including a legionella pasteurisation programme, which is particularly useful when used with hot-water calorifiers and packaged plate heat exchangers.For more information on this story, click here: March 2016, 111
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show