Gilberts’ helps create the right atmosphere for Liverpool FC fans
Published: 01 December, 2016
Hospitality areas in Liverpool FC’s new main stand at Anfield incorporate Gilberts’ grilles and diffusers on the recommendation of consultant Jacobs Engineering. They were installed by M&E contractor Imtech as part of the design-and-build project for Carillion under the first phase of the club’s stadium expansion programme.
The Gilberts’ equipment has been used in the corporate viewing boxes, banqueting areas, bars and toilets. There is a combination of 4-way louvred-face ceiling diffusers, linear grilles and vision-proof grilles with Smokeguard fire dampers to ensure efficient distribution of fresh air with prevention of smoke and flames should there be a fire.
Ian Rogers, sales director of Gilberts’, said, ‘The main stand is being developed in three phases to become one of the largest single stands in Europe, with best-in-class hospitality facilities whiles retaining the atmosphere and spirit of Anfield.
‘Our abilities to work closely with everyone in the supply chain and to develop detailed product specification were instrumental in winning the project.
‘As a result, practical completion of the first phase was achieved in time for the new season.’For more information on this story, click here: Dec 2016, 133
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show