Waterloo delivers the air for landmark building
Published: 01 December, 2016
Waterloo Air Products has supplied over a kilometre of its air-distribution products throughout The Monument Building, a major commercial development in central London. Next to the Monument to the Great Fire of London, the 10-storey development has over 8700 m2 of office and retail space. It was designed by Make Architects and built by Skanska.
To meet the air-diffusion and architectural requirements, Waterloo supplied almost 3000 products for the development — including linear slot diffusers, plenum boxes and exhaust valves. The building is designed to give occupants a working environment that brings the best out of them, and air distribution and control plays an important part.
On each floor of the building, Waterloo air-distribution units have been slotted seamlessly into the ceiling next to ceiling tiles to achieve an aesthetically pleasing look. The air-distribution units have been fitted strategically throughout the building to provide the correct air tightness.
Ron Edmondson, managing director of Waterloo Air Products, says, ‘We have vast experience of providing large amounts of products to similar projects. We understand the importance each and every air-distribution product plays in achieving the architect’s vision of a modern building that provides a productive working environment.’For more information on this story, click here: Dec 2016, 121
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show