Tamlite lighting showrooms focus on applications
Published: 04 January, 2017
Tamlite Lighting has invested over £250 000 in four new lighting showrooms during 2016, adding to the four that were set up in 2015. The four new showrooms cover amenity, emergency and fire, industrial and Xtreme.
Each showroom is aligned to a specific end user and demonstrates how cutting-edge LED lighting applications should be matched with unique business need.
Simon Rogers, marketing manager, explains, ‘The goal for Tamlite is to help specific buyers specify the lighting they need. That’s why our new showrooms are split into sectors instead of products.
‘By doing this, we enable our customers and buyers to recognise lighting through what they do, not struggle through an endless product catalogue that doesn’t really meet their needs or understand their work.
‘In our new showrooms, customers can define their requirements simply, by recognising their sector, and then they can rapidly seek out the bespoke lighting solution that’s right for them.’For more information on this story, click here: Jan 2017, 150
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show