Daikin upgrades air-cooled chiller range
Published: 02 February, 2017
Daikin Applied’s EWAD-TZ B range of air-cooled chillers is an upgrade from the TZ and CZ ranges and offers cooling capacities from 170 kW up to 1.1 MW. EERs are up to 3.9 with ESEERs up to 5.7. The screw compressor has refrigerant-cooled inverter technology.
The screw compressors and integrated inverter technology with VVR (variable volume ratio) technology.
Micro-channel condenser coils are designed for high thermal efficiency and minimising pressure drops. They are typically 50% lighter than the traditional design of copper tubes with aluminium fins and use 50% less refrigerant.
The range offers three efficiency levels and three sound levels.
These chillers have built-in controls and can be integrated easily with a BMS.
Paybacks are within three years for comfort cooling and a year for process cooling.For more information on this story, click here: Feb 2017, 163
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show