Efficient in every way
With CentraLine you can rest assured that it’s not just our logo that is green. Our products are designed to be energy efficient and to conform to the latest energy efficiency standards, but it is just as important that our green approach extends to efficient engineering, and in turn delivers additional benefits to our end users.
• The CentraLine Application Library is designed to make it easier to customise control to your exact specification using pre-configured strategies. The library enables you to reach unparalleled energy efficiency levels i.e. Energy Class A which meets international standards such as EN 15232, and you can also be assured of maximum application reliability with tried and tested strategies.
• CentraLine BACnet utility tool enables easier and faster integration of BACnet controllers and reduces license costs for BACnet points and attributes.
• The CentraLine BACnet utility tool creates efficiencies in integration effort. Each point and all its attributes are simply imported as a single item, reducing licensing costs and allowing faster engineering.
• Designed to be robust and scalable, the CentraLine Panel-Bus Input/Output modules support application sizes from small appliances to large systems with over 1000 I/Os
• The CentraLine ROOMUP App is an Android Mobile device App for configuring CentraLine’s new range of MERLIN Room Controllers and has been specifically designed to make the commissioning process easier, safer and more cost efficient. It reduces commissioning time, labour requirements, safety risks and cost by allowing one single engineer to commission multiple controllers on the network without the need to constantly climb ladders, return to a laptop or communicate to a second engineer via a radio link. Cost is further reduced by the automatic addressing functionality and commissioning report. Once all parts of commissioning are passed, the engineer simply generates a report that shows each controller passed its commissioning tests and all parameters were set correctly, which in turn can be forwarded to the client immediately.
• Any spare I/Os not being used in the configured applications on a MERLIN room controller can be allocated to any other points across the network. These are monitored by bringing the points back via BACnet to an EAGLEHAWK or HAWK and creating any additional logic as required.
On the road
The CentraLine roadshows schedule has a series of events around the UK, which run from 31 October to 15 November 2017. Our CentraLine Partners will have the opportunity to interact with our product range, and to familiarise themselves with the new products.
Mine of information
The CentraLine website is a great place to find out more about the products and services that you love, and for more information about our CentraLine Partners.