Wolseley prepares to start construction work on new distribution centre
Published: 19 June, 2005
Plans for distributor Wolseley UK to building its national distribution centre at Spa Park in Leamington Spa have been approved.
The 31 600 m2 centre will be next to the company’s spectacular new headquarters building, due to be completed in August, on a 7.3 ha brownfield site near the M40.
The £100 million investment increases the capacity of Wolseley’s distribution network, enabling fast nationwide delivery of its vast range of products through its 1500 branches.
Adrian Barden, managing director of Wolseley UK says, ‘The investment is part of a broad programme of activity designed to safeguard our position as industry leaders by providing the capacity we need to continue our rapid growth.’
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show