Advertising with MBS Online
Published: 08 December, 2012
If you're interested in advertising online with job vacancies or for your products, contact either Charles Keel (Product advertising) on firstname.lastname@example.org or David Wade (recruitment) on email@example.com or on 01438 759000 for a media pack or to discuss how MBS can help you.
Five reasons to advertise with Modern Building Services
1) The UK's highest circulation Building Services publication, with an ABC (2015) controlled UK circulation of 23.370.
2) Requested by more people than both other UK Building Services publications put together. (ABC)
3) The readership of MBS has increased every year since we launched in 2004.
4) The UK's highest site-traffic independent Building Services website (Monthly average, Oct 14- Oct 15, Alexa) .
5) The only Building Services Jobs site affilaited with Indeed, the world's largest jobs site, ensuring all postings are promoted throughout their network to the largest candidate audience in the world.
Modern Building Services online (modbs.co.uk) is the website of Modern Building Services journal (MBS), which is a technical publication covering the Building Services Engineering industry.
Published monthly, MBS now has the highest circulation of building services professionals of any UK publication (ABC 2015: 23,370), and the latest figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations show Modern Building Services journal to have a UK controlled circulation more than 15,000 higher than our nearest competitor.
Our website - MBS Online - is the UK's most popular and widely used independant website dedicated to Building Services Engineering with an average of 14,316 unique visitors (Monthly average site traffic Oct 14- Oct 15) and over 157,000 page views every month.
Getting your advert on our page or in the magazine ensures a huge audience of relevant Building Services and FM professionals seeing you. A variety of advertising methods are available, from jobs listings to run-of-site button and banner adverts.
What our advertisers say:
"[Modern Building Services] has a high-quality circulation that reaches significantly more of the UK building services industry than any other publication.” -Karen Fletcher, BCIA Executive Officer
"Modern Building Services gets the best advertising response of any of the Building Services titles" - Casey Wells, Marketing manager, Trend Controls Systems.
"Working with MBS got MEP solutions unprecedented results" - Azim Jazat, MEP Solutions
"[MBS] has been a wonder to deal with. They work promptly and to tight deadlines. They always have that extra time to listen to your needs, take them on board and then assimilate them quickly and efficiently while going that extra mile to deliver a service beyond expectation. I would have no hesitations in reccommending MBS and will certainly be utilising them again" - Tony Wilcock, Liquid Recruitment
"If you want good advertising, a great deal and someone very helpful to be there when you need them, then call MBS, you won't be disappointed.” - Rob Norris, United Resources
"Very pleased - the CV's have been flying in!" - Magenta recruitment
"Better than anything else we use." - TED Recruitment
"The most cost-effective recruitment advertising in Building Services." - Network Property, Contracting & Consulting
"The best magazine I've ever dealt with." - Glenn Simpson, ENWA
"When it comes to placing our advertising, MBS is the #1 choice" - Matt Sheppard, Workforce
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show