Hamworthy boilers replace old plant at college
Published: 03 May, 2012
Boiler plant at two sites of Bournemouth & Poole College has had vital renovation carried out with the installation of seven steel boilers from Hamworthy Heating installed by CMC Heating to provide heating and hot water. They are the Lansdowne site in Bournemouth and the North Road site in Poole.
Four Ansty 320 kW stainless-steel natural-gas boilers were chosen for the Lansdowne site and three Melbury HE 630 kW steel boilers for the North Road campus.
Martin Coombes, director of CMC Heating, comments on the installation and commissioning of the boilers: ‘With Bournemouth & Poole College’s two largest campuses having complex and dated heating and hot-water systems, we turned to Hamworthy to source the appropriate boiler plant for each application due to its extensive range of commercial-heating solutions and technical support.
‘Hamworthy Heating enabled us to complete both projects within the time frame and budget’For more information on this story, click here: May 2012, 132
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show