Inviron looks after technical services in ‘super library’
Published: 03 May, 2012
Inviron has been awarded the contract to maintain M&E services for the new public ‘super library’ in Southwark, Greater London. The contract includes a comprehensive energy-metering system to manage the long-term energy profile. The team will also undertake an annual energy review to proactively promote savings and highlight trends and issues that arise.
Canada Water Library is a state-of-the-art £14 million building. It has a 150-seat theatre and holds 40 000 books, there is also a cafe, meeting rooms, space for evening class and wi-fi facilities for visitors. The 2485 m2 building is clad in aluminium.
Paul Horsley, operations manager with Inviron, says, ‘The excellent work that our installation team undertook on the fit-out has given us a very strong platform to work from, and we will ensure the building is a comfortable and enjoyable environment for all staff and visitors.’
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show