Published: 12 July, 2012
BSS Industrial has revamped its comprehensive range of BOSS submersible pumps in line with the latest technology and customer demand. The new collection can pump clean and dirty water and comprises six models with a maximum immersion depth of up to 10 m. Two of the improved models have dimensions of 200 x 200 mm, making them suitable for locations with restricted access or limited space.
Edward Kendall, project group manager for BSS Industrial, comments: ‘Our refreshed BOSS submersible pumps offering delivers greater flexibility and choice, with a variety of outlet and head sizes, as well as a specifically designed range of discharge connection fittings and accessories.
‘We now offer pumps that can handle solids of up to 50 mm, as well as compact designed models for more tricky applications.For more information on this story, click here: July 2012, 179
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show