Sudlows to deliver data centre to Salford Royal
Published: 02 November, 2012
Sudlows has been awarded a data-centre contract for the headquarters of the Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust. The project, won in competitive tender in partnership with IT solutions provider Softcat, is for a 14-rack facility accommodating a 100 kW load. Adjacent plant space will house a new switchboard and UPS units, as well as providing for high-speed optical-fibre connectivity.
The flexible design provides a modular expansion that allows systems to be installed in line with current and anticipated operating loads in steps that retain the crucial balance between cooling and critical power that is essential to maintain an efficient facility.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show