Sontay offers in-house calibration for sensors
Published: 03 September, 2014
Sontay now offers an in-house calibration service for its temperature and relative-humidity sensors. The state-of-the-art calibration chamber (pictured) is tested to UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service), and Sontay can provide test certificates for 3point calibration as standard.
RH calibration is available as a 3-point test (30, 50 and 70% at 20°C) with optional additional points between 20 and 80% as the user requires.
Temperature calibration is at 15, 25 and 35°C, with additional points between 0 and 70°C depending on user requirements.For more information on this story, click here: Sept 2014, 201
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show