Software analyses pipe stress
Published: 14 January, 2006
Expansion-joint specialist Stourflex can now offer its customers the benefits of the Caesar II software for pipe-stress analysis. Technical reports produced using Caesar II describe the behaviour of the pipework system from the software model. These stress-analysis calculations provide technical information for improving a pipework system before installation or to eliminate existing problems.
The software is available through J&P Supplies.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show