Inverter-controlled air conditioners
Published: 11 November, 2007
Acson International has prepared a brochure on its extended range of air-conditioning products. It highlights the key features and benefits of inverter-based systems — including wall-mounted, twin-split wall-mounted, ceiling cassette, ceiling exposed and ceiling concealed systems offering heating and cooling and using R410A.
Inverter control of the compressors reduces energy consumption by up to 30% compared with fixed-speed units and provides precisely controlled room temperature.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show