Ener-G acquires Ground Source Solutions
Published: 12 May, 2008
Ener-G, which specialises in sustainable energy technology, has moved into ground-source technology with the acquisition of Ground Source Solutions, which is involved in renewable heating and cooling energy. The 80% stake in Ground Source Solutions brings Ener-G’s major transactions in the last six months to three.
Based in Ollerton, Notts, Ground Source Solutions designs, supplies and installs ground-coupled heat-pump systems that harness solar energy absorbed by the Earth to provide renewable energy for the heating, cooling and hot-water requirements of buildings.
Derek Duffill, managing director of Ener-G says, ‘Ener-G already provides cogeneration systems for district and centralised heating systems, and the addition of Ground Source Solutions will add an extra, valuable dimension to this developing market. These schemes deliver important social, economic and environmental benefits — helping to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions and cut costs.
‘The acquisition is part of Ener-G’s ambitious growth programme, which has seen the group’s turnover rise almost four-fold over the past six years. Our latest acquisition will deliver strong operation synergies and add another piece to the comprehensive range of sustainable technologies we offer.’
May, 08 62For more information on this story, click here: May, 08 62
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show