Monsoon range of booster pumps is updated
Published: 03 July, 2008
Stuart Turner has launched a new generation of its Monsoon pumps for boosting water pressure in the home.
The new pumps are smaller and deliver more flow and pressure at greater efficiency. They also run cooler and include hoses with integral isolating valves and threaded connections on the pumps, making them easier to install and service.
There are versions for positive- and negative-head applications.For more information on this story, click here: July, 08 107
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show