Stud fixing boosts Gripple’s effectiveness
Published: 16 January, 2005
CCL Veloduct offers an M8 stud fixing that provides a very quick method of securing the Gripple hanger for suspending services such as ductwork from a concrete structure. The installer has only to screw the stud end into a drop-in anchor supplied with the kit, and the Gripple fixing is ready for use.
M8 is the fixing size most commonly used for ductwork, but studs can also be supplied threaded to M6. Both types are available in hollow-core anchor form for mounting hangers in hollow-core ceiling slabs.
When required, studs can also be fixed to metal brackets with nuts supplied by CCL Veloduct as part of a site package.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show