Airedale chillers qualify for Enhanced Capital Allowances
Published: 01 June, 2004
Three of Airedale’s chiller ranges are listed on the Energy Technology List, so that they qualify for Enhanced Capital Allowances.
They include the Ultima free-cooling chiller with cooling capacities from 200 to 750 kW and available in standard, quiet and super-quiet packages.
The Compact range is also listed, in both free-cooling and standard forms.
Listed free-cooling models have cooling capacities from 75 to
Listed standard models have cooling capacities from 75 to 250 kW.
All Compact models have energy-efficient scroll compressors and AIRETronix micro-processor controls to maximise system efficiency and control the operation of the electronic expansion valves which are standard on the DQ and DSQ models.
Electronic expansion valves improve energy efficiency when the external ambient is below the design temperature or when the chiller is working at part load. Such conditions are estimated to exist for 99% of the operating life of the chiller, leading to typical energy savings of 25%.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show