Lord Redesdale, Member of the House of Lords and CEO of The Energy Managers Association, organisers of EMEX, looks at ways to Future Proof your business.
BSRIA’s Director of Engineering, Mike Smith, is concerned that many Building Owner/Operators may be unaware of the changes in Refrigerant legislation that could have a major impact on their business.
Following the release of the Synthesis report by the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), highlighting the need to reduce carbon usage, Ian Orme of BSRIA provides some useful tips on how to help reduce carbon - and energy use - within your organisation.
The Energy Saving Opportunities Scheme (ESOS) is now underway – sort of. ESOS is following the usual pattern of government attempts to change business behaviour on energy.
The EU is changing the rules on support for renewables, so it’s time to pay attention and make sure you don’t miss out as renewable energies are exposed to greater market forces.
Measuring carbon is quite complicated, and often very political. Are carbon reduction schemes helping us achieve lower emissions – or confusing the process? Karen Fletcher considers the options.
- 07 - 09 March, 2017Ecobuild
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show